I know I technically already posted today, but I wrote it last night (aka, 4am which is night to me in my crazy night shift world), so it still counts as yesterday.
1. I got my hair cut and colored yesterday! It has been almost 6 months so it was about time.
(It’s hard to tell from the awkward self-photo I took last night, but the I got a reddish color mixed in with my blonde hair. I really like the change!)
2. I know I say this all the time, but I love Fall so much! I took a bike ride today and saw that most of the trees in my neighborhood have begun to change. Happiness!
3. Speaking of Fall, John and I are going to the apple orchard tomorrow. I can’t wait to bake an apple pie with the apples.
4. My family and I are going to Mackinaw in only 2 weeks! I love Mackinaw…and Michigan in general- especially after reading this post. I have never been in the Fall though, so I can only imagine how beautiful it will be with all the changing leaves.
5. A few months ago John and I found (or rather a friend told us about) a Mexican restaurant that has like 50 different beers on their menu. For beer lovers like us, this is a big deal. Turns out, the food is AMAZING and so fresh. I am excited that we are going there tonight!