I am in love with the weather today! It is about 60 degrees and cloudy- a perfect Fall day in my book.
1. I started the day out with one of my favorite people. We had breakfast at I-Hop to celebrate her birthday. I had my first pumpkin pancakes of the year!
2. After breakfast I stopped by the library to get some new books to read. I am on a Memoir/Nonfiction kick lately. Do you have any good books to recommend? (I had to stop for coffee of course.)
3. The first candy corn of the season and a new notebook. I think the candy will not even last the week…
4. I have been working on a couple of art projects lately. I finished this painting last weekend and just finished the vase today. Now I can started on those Christmas glasses I want to paint. It is never too early for Christmas things, I say.
5. John is coming over soon to have a mini Lost marathon. We watched the entire series a couple of years ago, and now we are going back through and watching it again. It’s one of the best shows!
6. To celebrate Molly’s birthday we are going out to eat tonight with the whole family. What is better than delicious food and time with family?
What is one thing you are happy about this Friday?