After seeing so many “Friday” list posts, I thought I’d give it a go. I do love a good list.
1. I deep cleaned my room on Wednesday. I even dusted everything, which is my least favorite task. I realized that I have a whole stash of Fall candles. It’s the little things:)
3. I have yet to get my first pumpkin spice latte of the year from Starbucks, but a trip to the library and coffee sounds perfect.
4. John and I are having “date night” tonight which for us is usually dinner and watching a movie or our shows when we get home. We are going at 5:00 because we like to beat the crowds (we are 80 years old).
5. I have been listening to the Frank Sinatra station on Pandora. It makes me happy and reminds me of wintertime. Also, see above.
6. I am feeling the itch to cut and color my hair again. I think the last time I had it done was April! I am thinking a darker reddish blonde and maybe a cut like one of these.
Have a happy Friday!
What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend?